If you are looking for AdSense Alternatives then you are on right Place because here in this blog post I will reveal the Best AdSense Alternatives.
You are one of those who are struggling with Google AdSense but have not got AdSense approved till now. And you decide to monetize your site with AdSense Alternatives. Well, I would say you have taken a good step and have decided to choose any Best AdSense Alternatives to monetize your site and earn something other than nothing.
I know you have tried many times for AdSense and every time you were rejected but don't worry you are not alone. There are thousands of bloggers like you. It is a sagacious step to choose AdSense Alternatives if you don't get your account approved.
To be honest with you, there are hundreds of AdSense Alternatives and are also awesome, but there is nothing better than Google AdSense. That is why I would recommend you to read how to approve Google AdSense easily.
Yes, Google AdSense is the highest paying advertisement network and has more than 20 million publishers and much more advertisers. But I am happy that you didn't quite blogging and had started searching for any Best AdSense Alternatives. Because it is a very famous saying that "something is better than nothing."
15 Best AdSense Alternatives for 2017
Sign Up Link
Sign Up for Meid.net
PayPal, eCheck,Payoneer, Wire
Sign Up for Infolinks
PayPal, ACH, Wire, Check
Sign Up for VigLink
Debit Card, Credit Card, Wire
Sign Up for Propeller Ads
Sign Up for Chitika
Sign Up for Bidvertiser
PayPal, Payoneer, Wire
Sign Up for RevenueHits
Paypal, Payza, Bitcoin
Sign Up for Adsterra
Paypal, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Payoneer, WebMoney
Sign Up for AdCash
PayPal, Wire Transfer
Sign Up For Vertoz
I have listed the Best AdSense Alternatives for 2017 which you can use to monetize your sites and can earn a good revenue. You can also use these AdSense Alternatives along with your AdSense to maximize your earnings.
Media.net is the Best AdSense Alternative and is managed by Yahoo and Bing.
Media.net offers contextual advertisement so their publisher can make a good junk of money by showing their ads on their sites.
The available payment methods of Media.net are PayPal and bank wire. There are no any special traffic requirements for signing up for Media.net so you can signup for Media.net even if you don't have good traffic. But their team also checks your site before approving it.
- The highest paying AdSense Alternative.
- Pays very good if your most of the audience is from Western countries.
- The Ads are shown according to the Search terms which users has used to get on your site which increases the CRT and ultimately Revene.
- Beautiful, attractive and powerful Control Panel layout.
- They also offers refer program which is amazing.
- Their policies are very strict and hard to follow.
- Media.net is famous for banning publishers without stating reasons.
- It's hard to get approved for Media.net but not as much as for AdSense.
- The only payment method is PayPal and Bank wire.
Infolinks is just another Best AdSense Alternative for those bloggers whose blogs are not approved by Google AdSense or by Media.net.
Infolinks was established in the year 2007, and it is a PPC advertisement network which means they pay you for every click on your ads.
Infolinks allows you to add link ad units on your site. The algorithm of the Infolinks scans the whole page and displays the ads according to your site's contents.
- Unlike Media.net Infolinks pays good revenue if your most of the traffic is from Western countries.
- There is no any specific requirements for signup for Infolinks.
- Infolinks provides a lot of Payment methods, the available Payment methods are Payoneer, PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, Western Union, and ACH.
- They don't have a big number of advertisers that's why mostly the advertisements are for Facebook.
- You need to approve your all sites one by one if you want to use Infolinks on your other blogs.
- Infolinks pays about 60% of the ad revenue with their publishers which is less then AdSense.
VigLink is a in-text advertisement company founded in 2009 by Oliver Roup. It has proved itself a very good alternative to Google AdSense.
The working of VigLink is very simple. They convert different words on your blog posts into affiliate links. For example, if you have a tech blog and you wrote about Android Apps then VigLink will automatically convert these words into affiliate links. And when any visitor clicks on these links and buy something you get referral commsion. Sometimes you also get paid even if the visitor didn't buy anthing.
- High payouts then many other in-text advertisement networks.
- You get affiliate commission without signing up for many affiliates.
- Supports many different platforms.
- They give 75% revenue to publishers.
- On time Payouts.
- Only Payment method is PayPal.
- Sometimes it takes a little time to display revenue.
- Nothing more.
Propeller Ads Network was founded in the year 2011 and is a very popular and one of the Best AdSense Alternatives. Particularly for those sites which receive their most of traffic from UK, USA, and countries like Canada.
Propeller Ads is CPM based and pays for every 1000 impressions.
The best thing about Propeller Ads Network is that they have a lot of advertisers which and their advertiser are in all the niches which means your blog will be monetized with the ads that are similar to your niche.
- Your account will be activated instantly, so you don't need to wait for confirmation emails like AdSense.
- They share about 80% of the revenue with their publishers.
- There are many payment networks which includes Wire Transfer, Payoneer, Webmoney, and Prepaid Cards.
- Propeller Ads Network don't supports PayPal which is a big fault. Almost all the Best AdSense Alternatives supports PayPal as a payment method.
- The best ads are pop-under ads or full screen ads which provides a poor user experience.
Chitika is a good AdSense Alternative, it was established in 2003 and it is a PPC (Pay Per Click) network.
The ad displayed of Chitika is very similar to the Google AdSense, but the difference is that AdSense places the ads according to user interest while Chitika shows the ads related to the search which the user has made.
- The Advertisement is shown according to the search query of users which increased the CRT.
- Chitika approves about all kind of sites.
- Their policies are not very strict and about all the sites are approved immediately.
- Chitika don't pay good revenue like AdSense. Means you need to have a Good CRT ratio or great traffic to earn more revenue.
- The only payment methods are PyaPal and Bank Wire.
Bidvertiser is also one of the Best AdSense Alternatives, and it is a pay per click network.
The working of Bidvertiser is opposite that of AdSense because Google AdSense shows ads based on the interest of your visits while Bidvertiser shows ads depending up the bids of their advertiser.
You can earn even more than AdSense using Bidvertiser that is why Bidvertiser is the best AdSense Alternative. Bidvertiser displays text ads, banner ads, slider ads.
- Bidvertiser provides 100% ads fill rate which means your blog will be monetized to all the users.
- The policies of Bidvertiser are not very strict and about all the sites are approved immediately.
- The available payment methods of Bidvertiser are PayPal, Bank Wire, and Payza.
- Mostly the Ads are not matched with your contents which results in a low CRT and ultimately low revenue.
- Sometimes Bidvertiser ads provides a very poor user experience.
- Very old and unattractive interface.
RevenueHits was established back in 2008. It is a performance based (CPA) advertisement network with thousand of advertisers and publishers. Their ad serving technology delivers more two billion ad impressions per day.
For joining the RevenueHits, you don't need any particular traffic as this is a CPA network. There is also not any restriction on any content it means you can monetize all kind of contents.
- They offer many types of ad units which include pop-under, ad banners, display ads, app wall, mobile advertisement, etc.
- If your most approach is in entertainment niche then RevenueHits will be amazing for you.
- PayPal, Payoneer, and Bank Wire are available payments methods.
- Their best performing ads are pop-ads which don't provide good user experience.
- If your readers don't perform actions then you will not earn good revenue though how much traffic you receive.
Adsterra is a leading advertisement company and is also a best AdSense alternative.
Adsterra offers the highest CPM rates in the market that is why it is the best. It is not only good for publishers. Instead, it also works great for advertisers. Adsterra offers display ads, banner ads, Popunders direct link ads, push up ads and slider ads, etc.
- Many Payment methods.
- Specialized in pop-under ads which are not blocked by ad blockers.
- 24/7 support in many languages.
- Weekly payouts.
- Adsterra is not very good for low traffic publishers.
- Ad Rates may drop down if your most traffic is not form USA, UK etc.
AdCash was founded in 2007, and now it has become one of the best AdSense alternatives. AdCash offers many kinds of ad types which include CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, CPV.
AdCash doesn't require any traffic for sign up, and you can monetize a recently created blog using this advertisement network. If your site falls into entertainment or gaming category, then AdCash will work like fire for you.
- AdCash pays through PayPal, Skrill, Web money, Payoneer, Wire transfer.
- Works fantastic if your blog is on Entertainment or blogging niche.
- No need of traffic for signup.
- They offer many type of ads such as CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, CPV.
- The minimum payment threshold is $100 which is too high.
- No any WordPress Plugin at the time of writing this post.
Vertoz is a relatively new ad network and is not much popular but it is a awesome AdSense Alternative. Vertoz was founded in the year 2012, and now it is included in the top advertisement networks.
Vertoz ad network provides its publishers with a dedicated account manager who helps the publishers to maximize their revenue.
The best thing I have found for Vertoz is that once you get your site approved they will never ban your account unlike AdSense until you change your contents by those that are not acceptable.
- Vertoz provides targeted ads which are related to your contents.
- They provide a lot of Payment methods.
- The revenue bases are mainly CPC and CPM.
- Due to targeted ads, CPC is excellent.
- Fast approval with a rate of almost 80%.
- Vertoz also pays the minimum payout of $100 which is not good.
- Your site must have a top level domain.
- There are only two payment methods while minimum payout for wire transfer is $1000.